Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Odds & Ends

Until I get some pictures uploaded (which I thought I lost when my computer crashed, but I only lost 1 week - it just happened to be the weekend including the kids' birthday party!), here's some recent happenings...

We're sitting watching High School Musical 2 tonight, and I made a comment about Troy being mean to Gabriella. Something like, "That boy, he's just not nice to that girl", and Chandler says, "It's not really him. It's just a movie, and the director is telling him what to do!!!" I couldn't believe it.

I've pretty much corrected all the bad word habits in the family - first it started with Chandler saying gots instead of have (I gots my stuff ready), and then sall instead of saw (I sall the ball roll down the street), but there's 1 left that I can't get Jared to stop using. It's his own word - whence. He uses it instead of when (whence I leave, I'm riding my bike there) and I've corrected him till I'm blue in the face!! Chandler tries to correct him, too, but I remind him of all the things he mis-spoke (puffels for pretzuls, frawbellies for strawberries, and washitos for mosquitos to name a few), and he is quick to quiet!

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

The Mayfields said...

Okay, so you will have to help me with all of this! I have set up a blog with the ENORMOUS help of one of my friends. See you at Life Group this week.

Kim Lockhart said...

Here's my suggestion... NEW POST, NEW POST! I've been waiting patiently, but I've about had it!