Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Here we go 'round the (Pink Eye) Mullberry Bush"...

I thought our family friend (pink eye) was gone. Chip got it on the 9th, but he worked the day and evenings of the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th (between Rooms to Go and the arena/Verizon/Turner field) so I didn't think we'd get it from him since we didn't see him (I did see him at Kenny Chesney, but only briefly since he really was working his butt off). Plus, his was cleared up super fast since he started eye drops as SOON as he felt it coming on...

Chandler stayed up late ONE night (the 11th, I thnk) to see him, and I think he got it, too. I wasn't sure and thought maybe his eyes were bothering him from chalk at gymnastics (kid's night out on Friday). I treated it with eyedrops anyways, and it cleared pretty fast. We did miss out on some things with friends during the week as I didn't want to chance it. I do believe it was pink eye.

I was fine Sunday besides the cold I got from the kids (and we had an AWESOME day with Hayley and her mom, which I'll post pictures of when I can see the computer screen better), but woke up with goopy eyes Monday morning!!! I have the eyedrops going, but I don't have a pair of glasses and rely only on my contacts. Needless to say, I can't see well at all! I sure hope this go-around of pink eye stops here!

PINK EYE GO AWAY. LEAVE OUR HOUSE NOW.

No comments: