Monday, November 10, 2008

A New Daughter, Jared's Sister

I have a new daughter - she's going to be 6 on Saturday (don't ask me how I delivered 2 kids in less than 6 months!), and Jared and I will be attending her birthday party at her house (not ours)...

If you're really confused, here's a picture of Jared and his sister (at school), Sophia. They claim to be brother and sister and have even convinced many classmates that they are! The teachers asked me how long they've known each other, and I said, "since August - when school started". They were just drawn to each other and have been inseparable ever since! It's really weird - she reminds me of myself when I was little...


They're really more like best friends, though Jared says he's going to marry her! Thursday, he came home from school with a necklace from her. It had a guitar, a heart, and a charm that says "BEST". You can guess what hers had on it...

Guess I need to change the title of my blog since Jared now seems to have a thing for girls, too!

No comments: