Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Smart Butt!

The boys were taking a bath the other night, and lately, they can't even stop fighting/bickering long enough to take a peaceful bath.

I looked at them and said, "Stop playing around and take a bath!"

Jared looked up at me (and by this time, Chip had come down the hallway to see what all the commotion was) and said, "If we can't play, why are there toys in the bathtub?"

Chip walked away laughing.

Little smart butt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takes after his father!

The Evans' said...

C'mon, sign your name - you don't have to be anonymous!!! Curiosity is killing me...

Anonymous said...

ha ha! It's me!
I don't have an account :)
so I have to be anonymous

The Evans' said...

You can sign your name in the comment box...see:
Jaime

Anonymous said...

No way! Signing takes all the fun of driving you crazy away!