Monday, November 12, 2007

The "Date"


So, as many of you know, Chandler has a girlfriend. This is not just ANY girlfriend. This is the same girlfriend he's had since he was 4 1/2 years old (and now he's 6 1/2). They met in pre-k, and I think the attraction/love/whatever you want to call it was pretty instant. Since he has transferred to a new elementary school, he doesn't see her daily (and recieve those cute little notes he so liked), so we set up a "date" to go see "The Bee Movie". Jared went, too, as did Hayley's mom and I. The movie was cute, but what was even cuter was how Chandler lifted the armrest up between his and Hayley's seats, scooted closer to her, and held her hand! When the movie ended, I looked over and said, "Chandler, does Hayley have any room in HER seat?!" We capped the night off with a treat (by Hayley's Grandma) to Carvel and a quiet car ride home (we all rode together, but it was past 8:30, and they were all tired by then) I can only imagine what's in store as he (they) ages, but hey, his "relationship" has lasted longer than some marriages!!!

2 comments:

Kim Lockhart said...

What a ladies man!! I can't believe he actually put up the arm rest... BL would be proud of him!

Livin' Mi Vida Loca said...

i love it!!! and i love your blog!