Saturday wasn't bad because the weather kind of gave us a relaxing (except worrying about the hail and tornadoes!) day due to a rained-out t-ball game and a rained-out soccer game. Chip's cousin, Adam, came through town on his way to Florida for spring break and stayed overnight with us. The kids had a blast (Adam included in that) playing Nerf gun wars, and like they say, "it's all fun and games until someone pokes their eye out", the "games" ended when Chandler shot Adam's girlfriend, Lindsey, in the eye. Note: she wasn't wearing protective eyewear!



Sunday was crazy! We didn't make it to church (again). We've fallen off the wagon lately due to traveling, soccer, and yet another reason this weekend - company. I think we'll get back on the wagon in a couple weeks (I'm having my wisdom teeth removed Friday so we won't make it this Sunday, either!). Anyway, we had a t-ball game, a soccer game, AND soccer practice Sunday starting with the 1 PM t-ball game. Jared's team won 8-7, but he only batted once. He was happy because he hit 1 of the 3 pitches he gets from the coach (if they don't hit the coach pitches, they have 3 swings off a tee) and eventually scored (which is a feat because he doesn't have blazing speed!). Here's the pictures of it and of Chandler at his soccer game! His team won, too, but I lost count after like 10 goals....
I'm sure I'll have more to tell tomorrow as we're going to dinner with Hayley at Chik-Fil-A tonight!! Check back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment