Monday, April 14, 2008

7 years ago

I can't believe it, but 7 years ago today, I gave birth to this tiny little boy who has now grown up to a much bigger boy! I'm going to try to find a good picture to scan in from his first birthday, and I'll have some to post after I take some of him opening his gifts tonight (gifts of ugly shoes I don't like, a video game, a movie, and clothes - yes, he WANTED clothes AND shoes!). 7 years. I just can't believe it's gone by so fast. People always tell you to enjoy it while they're young, and though 7 is still young, it seems so old. I'm still trying to enjoy every day, even with the bad attitude, grouchiness, and stubbornness that's coming out more and more every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.