Friday, January 25, 2008

Chip the Kidnapper!

The other day, Chip was working in the garage/shed/outdoors. Chandler was inside playing PS3, and he heard a banging noise (it was Chip emptying the shop vac into the trash behind the house - obviously, Chip was hitting the filter against the inside of the trash can). Chandler got up, looked in the garage for Chip, and when he couldn't find him, he went and hid. Chip came in a while later and found Chandler not playing Madden 08, but rather, in his room, hiding under the covers! When he asked Chandler what he was doing, he said, "I heard the kidnapper outside, and then I couldn't find you, so I was hiding from the kidnapper!"

This should keep you tied over till I get my camera back (Chip has it) on Monday with snow pictures and yet another "date" with Hayley last weekend! She came to sell Girl Scout cookies, and got pizza and a movie, and just needed coffee to go with her newspaper (you'll see)!

1 comment:

Kim Lockhart said...

too funny! I won't be there on Sunday (chicken I know) but we are celebrating my dad's birthday. see you in church regardless.