Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Procrastination

I would be blogging (with pictures), but I left my camera at my friend's house on New Year's Eve, so I won't be posting with pictures until next week. Great for me because I am the ultimate procrastinator, even though I DO enjoy blogging! Let's just say things have been interesting to say the least, I'm sad that the Christmas "season" is oficially over, and I can't wait to tell you how fun it was to visit a retirement community with a 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 year old! I have pictures of the time they enjoyed (besides playing my cousin's Wii) because there WERE some fun times. The actual company was great, but it was just very hard with almost nothing for kids to do there all day long. Will post next week!!!

1 comment:

Livin' Mi Vida Loca said...

It's about time!!! I check this thing every stinkin' day!